My ProTee Labs software is unable to connect to the ProTee VX
Please check the following:
- Is the powercord connected to the ProTee VX and a power outlet
- Is the Ethernet Cable connected to the VX and to the supplied USB Ethernet Adapter
- Is the supplied USB Ethernet adapter connected to a USB 3.0 port on your computer
- Is the power switch turning red when you switch on the unit
- Do you see the 2 lights switch on for a couple of seconds after you switched on the unit
- Do you hear fan noise coming out of the unit
If the ProTee VX is still unable to connect, try to disable Windows firewall and/or antivirus software.
My ProTee Labs software and/or golf game is lagging when using extended displays (monitor + projector)
Make sure your monitor and projector are set to the same resolution and refresh rate frequency (Hz).
My ProTee Labs software stops at loading physics
Install the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributables on your PC using the following link: https://aka.ms/vs/17/release/vc_redist.x64.exe
ProTee Labs requires .NET framework version 4.8.1
This framework should be already installed. Make sure you have installed all the latest Windows updates. Install .NET 4.8.1 manually using this link: https://dotnet.microsoft.com/en-us/download/dotnet-framework/thank-you/net481-web-installer
Potential issues with white golf clubs
White golf clubs might cause potential issues with ball and club readings. For now we recommend not to use white golf clubs.